WIN! 2 Nights B&B for 2 worth €450 at Pembroke Hotel Kilkenny
Closing date for entries is the 9th February 2020Pembroke is located in the sunny southeast city of Kilkenny. Kilkenny is a city steeped in a rich medieval history and home to a vibrant arts culture. You won’t be short of things to do and see with so many wonderful attractions close by, not to mention a picturesque countryside to explore. The hotel is in the heart of the city meaning you won’t have far to go should you want to sit back, relax and soak up the lively atmosphere that Kilkenny has to offer.
Closing date for entries is the 9th February 2020
Enter the Competition
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, simply answer the following question:
In what county is Mint by Pembroke located?
Terms & Conditions
- Entries received after the competition closing date will not be entered into the draw.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- All entrants must be 18 years or over.
- Only one entry is allowed per unique email address.
- The prize is non transferable and will only be awarded to the winner. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of stated prize.
- If, due to circumstances beyond its control, a prize becomes unavailable Spas.ie and/or the promoter(s) reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- The winning entry will be selected in a random draw. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
- Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
- Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Spas.ie in connection with the competition.
- Employees of Spas.ie and their families, and any third party included in this promotion are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Spas.ie will notify prize winners using the entrant's contact details as provided by them at the time of entry. Entrants will have 60 days from initial notification to claim their prize.
- Spas.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstances beyond the control of Spas.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
- To maximum extent permitted by law, Spas.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.