WIN! a Midweek Pamper Escape for 2 worth €300 at The Lodge at Castle Leslie Estate Co. Monaghan
Closing date for entries is the 9th February 2019Relax and rejuvenate in the Victorian Treatment Rooms based in The Lodge at Castle Leslie Estate, one of the finest castle estates in Ireland. Take in the spectacular surroundings at Castle Leslie Estate.
Prize Details:Enjoy 1 night’s luxurious accommodation for 2 worth €300 in a classic room at The Lodge with a full hearty Irish breakfast. Spoil yourself with a signature facial and use of the outdoor hot tub at The Victorian Treatment Rooms.
Closing date for entries is the 9th February 2019
Enter the Competition
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, simply answer the following question:
Where is Castle Leslie Estate located?
Terms & Conditions
- Entries received after the competition closing date will not be entered into the draw.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- All entrants must be 18 years or over.
- Only one entry is allowed per unique email address.
- The prize is non transferable and will only be awarded to the winner. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of stated prize.
- If, due to circumstances beyond its control, a prize becomes unavailable Spas.ie and/or the promoter(s) reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- The winning entry will be selected in a random draw. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
- Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
- Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Spas.ie in connection with the competition.
- Employees of Spas.ie and their families, and any third party included in this promotion are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Spas.ie will notify prize winners using the entrant's contact details as provided by them at the time of entry. Entrants will have 60 days from initial notification to claim their prize.
- Spas.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstances beyond the control of Spas.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
- To maximum extent permitted by law, Spas.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.