Spa Awards 2010
By Jessica, March 17, 2010
After the phenomenal success of last year’s inaugural Spa Awards, Irish Tatler is again calling on you to nominate your favourite spas around the country.
The entry form is open to spas and spa-goers and this year they will also be celebrating your favourite Irish Spa via our new category, the Irish Tatler Readers’ Choice Awards.
The closing date for entries is May 7th 2010. Click here to nominate.
2009 winners were:
- Monart Destination Spa, Wexford, Best Overall Spa
- Lillija Balkovskaja of Dublin’s Four Seasons Hotel, Best Therapist
- Purest Facial, The K Club, Kildare, Best Facial
- Specific Pain Relief Algae Treatment at The Island Spa, Inchydoney Hotel, Best Body Treatment
- Samas Spa, Park Hotel, Kenmare, Spa Style Award
- Espa products, Best Spa Product Line
- Yauvana Spa at the Kingsley Hotel, Cork, Holistic Award
- Spa at the Aghadoe Heights Hotel, Killarney, Best Service
- Cancer Care Spa Treatments at Kelly’s Resort & Spa, Rosslare, Innovation Award.